Andrew William Campbell, MD
Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
Editor-in-Chief: Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine; Advances in Mind-Body Medicine. Editor: Integrative Medicine, A Clinician’s Journal.
- Dr. Campbell
is on DoximityAs a Doximity member you’ll join over half a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency
- Orlando HealthInternship
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraMedical School
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1985 – 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsThe Diabetes Pandemic. Campbell, A.W.; Altern Ther Health Med. 2011-11-01.
- 11 citationsEvaluation of the drug treatment and persistence of onychomycosis. Campbell, A.W., Anyanwu, E.C., Morad, M.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2004 Aug 31.
- Seasonal evaluation of antigenic bacterial infections among working class in the inner city of Houston. Anyanwu, E.C., Morad, M., Campbell, A.W.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2004 Aug 31.
- 5 citationsMetabolism of mycotoxins, intracellular functions of vitamin B12, and neurological manifestations in patients with chronic toxigenic mold exposures. A review. Anyanwu, E.C., Morad, M., Campbell, A.W.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2004 Aug 26.
- 1 citationEfficacy of sodium valproate in the treatment of photosensitive epilepsy (PSE) and the probable reasons for the persistence of occipital spikes. Anyanwu, E.C., Ehiri, J.E., Campbell, A.W.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2004 Jul 15.
- 24 citationsDetection of trichothecene mycotoxins in sera from individuals exposed to Stachybotrys chartarum in indoor environments. Brasel, T.L., Campbell, A.W., Demers, R.E., Ferguson, B.S., Fink, J., Vojdani, A., Wilson, S.C., Straus, D.C.; Arch Environ Health. 2004 Jun.
- 3 citationsMycotoxins and antifungal drug interactions: implications in the treatment of illnesses due to indoor chronic toxigenic mold exposures. Anyanwu, E.C., Campbell, A.W., Ehiri, J.E.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2004 Mar 12.
- 28 citationsMold and mycotoxins: effects on the neurological and immune systems in humans. Campbell, A.W., Thrasher, J.D., Gray, M.R., Vojdani, A.; Adv Appl Microbiol. 2004.
- 9 citationsThe neurological significance of abnormal natural killer cell activity in chronic toxigenic mold exposures. Anyanwu, E., Campbell, A.W., Jones, J., Ehiri, J.E., Akpan, A.I.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2003 Nov 13.
- 4 citationsBiochemical changes in the serum of patients with chronic toxigenic mold exposures: a risk factor for multiple renal dysfunctions. Anyanwu, E., Campbell, A.W., Vojdani, A., Ehiri, J.E., Akpan, A.I.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2003 Nov 3.
- 10 citationsSaliva secretory IgA antibodies against molds and mycotoxins in patients exposed to toxigenic fungi. Vojdani, A., Kashanian, A., Vojdani, E., Campbell, A.W.; Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2003 Nov.
- 1 citationCombination of high-dose intravenous immunoglobulins and itraconozole in treating chronic mycotic demyelinating optic neuritis. Campbell, A.W., Anyanwu, E.C., Vojdani, A.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2003 Aug 2.
- 19 citationsNeural autoantibodies and neurophysiologic abnormalities in patients exposed to molds in water-damaged buildings. Campbell, A.W., Thrasher, J.D., Madison, R.A., Vojdani, A., Gray, M.R., Johnson, A.; Arch Environ Health. 2003 Aug.
- 34 citationsMixed mold mycotoxicosis: immunological changes in humans following exposure in water-damaged buildings. Gray, M.R., Thrasher, J.D., Crago, R., Madison, R.A., Arnold, L., Campbell, A.W., Vojdani, A.; Arch Environ Health. 2003 Jul.
- 18 citationsAntibodies to molds and satratoxin in individuals exposed in water-damaged buildings. Vojdani, A., Thrasher, J.D., Madison, R.A., Gray, M.R., Heuser, G., Campbell, A.W.; Arch Environ Health. 2003 Jul.
- 23 citationsAntibodies against molds and mycotoxins following exposure to toxigenic fungi in a water-damaged building. Vojdani, A., Campbell, A.W., Kashanian, A., Vojdani, E.; Arch Environ Health. 2003 Jun.
- 14 citationsNeurophysiological effects of chronic indoor environmental toxic mold exposure on children. Anyanwu, E.C., Campbell, A.W., Vojdani, A.; ScientificWorldJournal. 2003 Apr 28.
- Environmental triggers and autoimmunity. Vojdani, A.,Pollard, K. M.,Campbell, A. W.; Autoimmune Dis. 2015 Jan 23.
- 15 more in this section…Join now to see the full profile
- Medical Advisor,
Cell Science Systems2015 – Present
- Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.Join over 500,000 U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Find your profile and take control of your online presence: