Anjeni Keswani, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, George Washington University School of Medicine
- Dr. Keswani
is on DoximityAs a Doximity member you’ll join over half a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2016 – 2018
- NC State Medical License 2014 – 2017
- IL State Medical License 2010 – 2014
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRole of interleukin-32 in chronic rhinosinusitis. Keswani, A.,Kern, R. C.,Schleimer, R. P.,Kato, A.; Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013 Feb.
- 26 citationsHypoxia inducible factor-alpha activation in lymphoma and relationship to the thioredoxin family. Evens, A. M., Schumacker, P. T., Helenowski, I. B., Singh, A. T., Dokic, D., Keswani, A., Kordeluk, E., Raji, A., Winter, J. N., Jovanovic, B. D., Holmgren, A., Nelson…; Br J Haematol. 2008 May.
- alphaB-crystallin is a novel predictor of resistance to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer. Ivanov, O., Chen, F., Wiley, E. L., Keswani, A., Diaz, L. K., Memmel, H. C., Rademaker, A., Gradishar, W. J., Morrow, M., Khan, S. A., Cryns, V. L.; Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2008 Oct.
- Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.Join over 500,000 U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Find your profile and take control of your online presence: