Derek A Damin, MD
Asthma & Allergic Conditions
Allergy Partners of Louisville
- Dr. Damin
is on DoximityAs a Doximity member you’ll join over half a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
163 S. English Station Rd
Louisville, KY 40245
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency
- University of Louisville School of MedicineMedical School
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2016 – 2017
- IN State Medical License 2004 – 2013
- KY State Medical License 2000 – 2018
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Teaching Allergist of the Year Award, AAAAI, named by Primary Care Rotations in Allergy and Pierson Visitation Program Task Force and the AAAAI Board of Directors, 2007
- Intern of the Year Award, Internal Medicine Residency University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky, 2000
- Fellow (FACAAI) American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- President, 2011-13 Greater Louisville Allergy Society
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- 2 more in this section…Join now to see the full profile
Publications & Presentations
- Books/Book Chapters
- Manual of Molecular and Clinical Laboratory Immunology Chapter: 106: In vivo diagnostic allergy testing methods. Page 947 – 954
Damin, D.A., Peebles, R.S.
Editors: B. Detrick, R.G. Hamilton, J. Folds.American Society for Microbiology Press
- Hypersensitivity reaction to methylprednisolone. Damin, D., Marney S., Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, 2004; 92: 166-67.
- Cefipime desensitization in a patient with cystic fibrosis Damin, D., Marney S., DiPersio D., Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Suppl. 2004; 113: S312.
- Prevalence of corn smut atopy in rhinitis patients presenting for evaluation in Middle Tennessee. Damin D., Marney S., Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, 2005; 94:175.
- Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.Join over 500,000 U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Find your profile and take control of your online presence: