Q. Can scoliosis get corrected through surgery?



Hi doctor,

I have scoliosis from my 15 years of age. Now, I am 36 years old. I am a very active teacher and mom. The pain medicines are not helping me now and I have started to limp and lean. Can it get corrected through surgery?





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

  • Please consult a neurologist for physical evaluation after doing an MRI scan and they will be able to guide you with your pain.
  • Surgery is not required in every patient and you might choose to take medicines and avoid heavy physical work.

For further information consult a chiropractor online –> https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/chiropractor

Ask a Doctor Online





Medical Questions

Facebook Comments

Post a comment