Q. Can you help with the correct treatment for Staphylococcal infection?



Hi doctor,

I am 24 years old. For about three years, I have been suffering from a bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus. This bacterium appears always in urine culture analysis. Symptoms of this bacterium in me are burning and frequent urination. I have done all the analyses of the body and come out fine except that the urine analysis revealed the bacterium. Can you help in determining the exact medicament or a cure that must follow its disappearance? I am currently on Furamag and Cistimed.





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

Please relax and do not worry.

You are suffering from repeated UTI (urinary tract infection) due to Staphylococcus aureus. Staph aureus UTI is not common, so there might be contamination of urine sample every time.

I think you require ultrasound of abdomen with post-void residual urine.

Also, get one fresh culture done. Take a proper and adequate dose of antibiotics and have to repeat the culture after three days of finishing antibiotics to ensure that the infection is gone.

Meanwhile, for burning urine I suggest syrup Cital 10 mL (Disodium hydrogen citrate) in the morning and evening with a glass of water. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the treatment with consent.

For further information consult a urologist online –> https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Ask a Doctor Online





Medical Questions

Facebook Comments

Post a comment