Q. Dealing with separation. Please suggest something to take my feelings away.



Hi doctor,

I am 41 years old. I am dealing with separation. My husband is possibly a sociopath. He left the city two years ago and wants a divorce now. I am unable to go ahead with it. I need some help for my anxiety and the illusion he created years ago. Also, I was on Daxid 100 mg and stopped now.





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

  • I understand what you are going through. I would like to know some more details about the problems you are experiencing.
  • Do you have a social support at present from some close family members or children or parents? Are you financially independent?
  • Please give more details about your anxiety. Do you have depressive symptoms like loss of hope and interest in life, suicidal ideas, etc?
  • How long are you suffering from anxiety? How long were you on Daxid (Sertraline)?

  • The Probable causes:

    Separation from spouse.

  • Differential diagnosis:

    Depression mixed anxiety.

  • Regarding follow up:

    Revert back with a detailed history to a psychiatrist online.—> https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist




    Medical Questions

    Facebook Comments

    Post a comment