Q. From my scan report, can you tell me if I can conceive?



Hello doctor,

I am 24 years old and married for 4 years now. I am 5.2 and obese. This is my scan report. Can you please tell me if I can conceive this month? I previously had PCOS. Currently, I am using ayurveda medicines. I heard that delayed ovulation rupture does not cause pregnancy. Also, my husband has teratospermia. Please check the attached documents of follicular study and semen analysis and suggest the needful.





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

Since your husband has teratospermia (sperm with abnormal morphology), he will have to meet andrologist and get started with medications.

  • For you, I suggest Folic acid supplements and Iron supplements daily. Also, take plenty of fluids, vegetables, fruits and iron-rich foods.
  • Avoid oily and spicy food. Start with exercise and yoga.
  • You may need IVF or ICSI that is in vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online –> https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist




Medical Questions

[], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

Facebook Comments

Post a comment