Q. Having some skin problem above my right ear. What is it?



Hi doctor,

I have some skin problem above my right ear. It is the place where a put my spectacles. It is neither itching nor painful. Blood is not coming from that. But, still I feel some difficulty to wear spectacles. I have been taking treatment for 6 months. I am using Fusiwal-B and I put cotton there. But, there is no improvement. So, please help me. I am also attaching a photograph for your reference.





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

I have read your query in detail and do understand your concern. I also viewed the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

  • Does blood come out if it is touched repeatedly? Is the growth soft or firm?
  • Does it move a bit around or is it fixed? For how long is it present? Is it growing slowly or rapidly?
  • How is your general health? Do you have any history of repeated unexplained fever over the last year?
  • I can see a small outgrowth from the top of the main lesion which looks like a wart. You may add another photo from a different angle for better understanding of the lesion.

Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a dermatologist online –> https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist




Medical Questions

[], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

Facebook Comments

Post a comment