Q. How to treat itchy bumps on my vagina?



Hello doctor,

I am a 25 year old unmarried female. From last one year, I have been suffering from vaginal infection. A few small bumps have grown inside the skin of the vagina. Sometimes, I feel itching inside it. I am sexually active with my fiance. I have consulted a specialist. She told me due to stress or irritation or infected clothes or might be bacterial growth this kind of infection happen. She prescribed me some medication and gel. But, that lumps are still there. I am worried. I have attached the images of it. Please suggest.





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

It appears to be a contact dermatitis superadded on the warts.

Use Panderm cream (combination of Ornidazole, Clobetasol, Terbinafine and Ofloxacin) on the affected area twice a day for 15 days.

Also, put Clingen forte vaginal pessary (combination of Clotrimazole, Tinidazole and Clindamycin) once at night in your vagina before sleeping for seven days. You might have a slight vaginal discharge in the morning and that will be due to the medication.

Also, you and your partner need to take tablet Syscan 150 mg (Fluconazole) once on day 1 of your period for three cycles.

Please do use cotton undergarments and do not use soap to clean your private areas. You can use vaginal wash.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online –>https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Ask a Doctor Online





Medical Questions

[], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

Facebook Comments

Post a comment