Q. Please suggest medicine for anal fissure.



Hi doctor,

I am a 26 year old female. I am having anal fissure and some crack in the anus. I am bleeding when I go to the toilet. It is very much painful. Please help me and suggest some medicine for this. Thank you.





Welcome to dr.sitehome.info.

I suggest you the following medicines for anal fissure. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent:

1) Intra-anal 0.2% Nitroglycerin twice daily for six weeks.

2) Use Ispaghol husk in warm water. Add one tablespoon in 1-1/2 glass of water and drink in the morning. This will allow your stools to be soft. Remember that constipation can make it worse.

3) Take warm water in a small tub or pan and sit in it for 10-15 minutes daily.

4) Take Paracetamol 500 mg two tablets twice daily for two weeks.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online –> https://www.dr.sitehome.info/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician




Medical Questions

[], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

Facebook Comments

Post a comment