Yesim Yilmaz Demirdag, MD
Pediatric Asthma & Allergic Conditions
Director of Immunodeficiency Clinic, Columbia University Medical Center
- Dr. Yilmaz Demirdag
is on DoximityAs a Doximity member you’ll join over half a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
3959 Broadway Rm 107N
New York, NY 10032
- I am a board-certified allergist, immunologist, and pediatrician with special interest in primary immunodeficiencies. I see adults and children who suffer from recurrent infections, multiple autoimmune diseases, and/or unexplained recurrent febrile episodes. I also see adults and children with food, drug, or environmental allergies.
I am very interested in learning about my patients’ diet and how it may affect the immune system and overall health. I have been vegan for many years and I am actively promoting whole-food, plant-based diet.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship
- OtherMedical School
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 – 2016
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.Join over 500,000 U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Find your profile and take control of your online presence: